Support – Membership and Giving
Support the Herr House & Longhouse by making a one-time donation or by becoming a member!
Special Giving Opportunity!
In 2019, the Hans Herr House turns 300! Please help celebrate this special occasion with a special donation that will help the Herr House be on strong financial footing for the next 300 years. Income from admissions and membership help us to cover many of our costs, but we wouldn’t be able to operate without the generosity of supporters like you.
To help us mark this milestone, would you consider giving a one-time gift of $300?
– Herr House Foundation Membership –
Individual Membership ($40)
Support the museum and receive the benefits listed below.
Family Membership ($60)
Gives benefits to all immediate family members in your household.
For the descendants of Hans Herr who claim the 1719 Herr House as a part of their heritage and for members of the Native American community who appreciate that Native culture and history is represented in the Lancaster Longhouse, membership is a natural part of a far-reaching family legacy.
For many others, membership expresses appreciation for the thoughtful preservation of Lancaster County history and an impressive array of educational events that are open to everyone.
- Unlimited free admission to the museum (including free tours of the 1719 House and the Lancaster Longhouse)
- Complementary admission to two special events
- 10% discount at the Museum Store
- Quarterly newsletter
- Assurance that the historic 1719 Hans Herr House and Longhouse will remain open to be enjoyed by visitors around the world for generations to come
- Membership – Choose individual or family membership above. Your order will be processed by PayPal, but you don’t need to join PayPal to join the Herr House!
– Generosity –
Without special contributions, we wouldn’t be able to keep our doors open! Consider making a tax-deductible contribution in addition to your membership to ensure that we can continue to preserve the legacy represented by the Herr House.